2017 Motobecane Immortal Ice Shimano Ultegra 6800 22S Carbon Road Bike
This Limited Edition, 2017 model is one of the best deals you’ll get on an advanced, high quality road bike this season. The Motobecane Immortal Ice features Shimano Ultegra 6800 technology, is made from high quality carbon, and features 22 speeds to get you through any road conditions.
This bike offers plush riding, incredible handling, and a lightweight full carbon frame for male and female riders. This improved 2017 model features high modulus carbon fiber monocoque frame and fork, a Mavic Aksium wheelset, and a super light 16.5 pound frame.
The new group in Shimano called Ultegra 6800 is a faster, lighter, and much cooler looking upgrade. It is actually close to dethroning the Dura Ace — the parts are virtually identical. You will know you’re getting a fantastic deal with this bike after seeing the specs below and seeing how much this bike is on sale for!
Specifications and Features:
- Frame: 2.7 lb Monocoque High Modulus Full Carbon Fiber with Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, 2x H2O bosses
- Fork: AeroCarbon SL High Modulus Monocoque Carbon Fiber with Advanced Alloy Crown + Steerer 1.125. Crown: 45mm, Blade Carbon Straight. W/45mm Offset
- Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Speed (22 Speed Total) Front and Rear
- Headset: Cane Creek IS2 Sealed Bearing Threadless 1.125 inch
- Shifters / Levers: Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Speed STI (22 Speed Total)
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Aluminum Calipers
- Cassette / Chain: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11 Speed CS-6800, Shimano CN6800 Ultegra 11 Speed Chain
- Crank / Bottom Bracket: Ultegra FC-6800, Double Hollowtech 2, for Rear 11 Speed, 50 x 34T (BSA). External Bearing Bottom Bracket.
- Seatpost: Ritchey Comp 2B 27 .2 x 350, Alloy 2017 T-6 3-D Forged
- Saddle: Ritchey Comp Streem V2, Road Racing, Hollow CrMo Rails
- Stem: Ritchey STEM COMP 4-AXIS 44 84/D Alloy Tioga-OS
- Handlebars: Ritchey ROAD COMP BIOMAX BAR, 7075 Alloy, B/Center: 31.8mm 400/420/440mm
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium
- Tires: Mavic Aksion 700 x 23c or Yksion Elite Guard 700 x 25, Presta Valve Tubes
- Sizes: 50, 53, 56, 59, and 62mm (measured from center of BB to Top of Seat Tube / Seatpost Clamp/Collar
The retail price of this 2017 Motobecane Immortal Ice is actually $3,995! This is a high quality bike and there are only a limited number available.
You can purchase this entire bike, not just the bike frame, for only $1,499.95 on BikesDirect.com. Free shipping is included and the bike is 90% assembled upon arrival.
Overall, this bike can be compared to a $4,000 Trek or Specialized brand road bike in terms of its component parts, frame, and quality materials. At this price, this Motobecane is more affordable than ever and you can own a real pro bike for under $1,500!
2016 GHOST Nivolet 105 Road Bike
The 2016 Ghost Nivolet is a super slim and lightweight road bike that features Shimano 105 components, an Aluminum Alloy frame, and reliable comfort and performance. Whether you want this bike for your bike group, long rides, or tough training sessions, the Ghost is up to the task.
The Aluminum Alloy frame is lightweight and provides the rider with very responsive handling and durability. The relaxed geometry offers riders a more upright riding position than other racing road bikes do.
The Shimano 105 component parts include a compact crankset and 11 Speed and an 11-28t cassette that provides a wide range of gear options for a multitude of gradients. The 105 STI brake / shift levers and front and rear derailleurs offer the rider precise and quick shifts through all of the 22 gear combinations.
The Alex AT510 rims are wrapped in Schwalbe Lugano 700 x 25c tires for a fast, smooth, and reliable performance.
Specifications and Features:
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy
- Fork: Carbon
- Bike Suspension: None
- Crankset: Shimano 105, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105
- Number of Gears: 22 Gears
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-28, 11 Speed
- Brake Type: Rim Brake
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105
- Front Hub: Ghost QR
- Rear Hub: Ghost QR
- Rims: Alex AT510
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano, 700 x 25
- Tire Width: 25mm
- Drop Bar Handlebar
- Handlebar Material: Ghost Alloy
- Stem: Ghost Alloy
- Seat Post: Ghost Alloy
- Saddle: Ghost VL
- Pedals: Not included
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Weight: 18 lbs 11.2 oz. (based on Medium size)
The price of the 2016 Ghost Nivolet 105 is around $1,349.
Sold exclusively by REI in the U.S., this 2016 Ghost Nivolet 105 is the perfect bike for anyone seeking high quality performance for a great price.
Aero Carbon Kestrel Talon Shimano 105 22S Road Bike
The 2016 Aero Carbon Kestrel Talon is a 22 Speed road bike that incorporates Shimano 105 components to make an incredible carbon fiber racer. This unisex bike has impressive materials and components for an even more impressive price.
Available in following sizes, this bike will fit anyone from 5 foot 5 inches to 6 feet five inches: 48cm, 52cm, 55cm, 57cm, and 60cm.
The Talon was one of the first aero road bikes to hit the market back in 2007, and since then, aeros have been incredibly popular for its value, versatility, and performance. What set this style apart was the Talon’s versatility in that it allows the rider to choose a triathlon-style or road-style position.
The high carbon fiber platform of this 2016 Kestrel Talon is constructed by Kestrel’s Enhanced Modulus Hybrid carbon (EMH), which is a combination of 700K and 800K carbon fibers. This makes the bike stiff and lightweight while allowing superior compliance. This Talon was designed in the A2 Wind Tunnel and the components and frame are aerodynamically sound and contoured for optimal speed. The fully internal cable routing system ensures a clean airflow over the whole bike.
This road bike comes with Shimano 105 STI shifters, a road saddle, and Oval Concepts road bar. View the specifications below and check out the incredible price that you can bag this one of a kind road bike for.
Specifications and Features:
- Frame: Kestrel Enhanced Modulus Hybrid (EMH) 700K and 800K Carbon Fiber. Rear Triangle EMH Carbon Fiber with Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: Kestrel EMH Aero Carbon, 1 1/8 inch to 1 1/4 inch Tapered Alloy Steerer for stiffness
- Bottom Bracket: Oval Concepts Integrated, External Bearings
- Crankset: Oval Concepts 520, Forged Alloy, 50/34T
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, 11 Speed
- Cassette/Freewheel: SunRace, 11-28T, 11 Speed
- Shifters: Shimano 105 STI, 11 Speed
- Chain: KMC X11 with MissingLink, 11 Speed
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 327, 700c, 20/24H, Cartridge Bearing Hubs
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 700 x 23c, Folding
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 STI
- Brake Set: Tektro R540 Dual Pivot
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 310 6061 Alloy, Ergonomic Fit
- Headset: FSA Integrated, 1 1/8 inch Top, 1 1/4 inch Bottom with 15mm Top Cover
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313 6061 3D-Forged Alloy, 31.8mm +/- 7 degrees
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300, Steel Rail
- Grip/Tape: Kestrel Padded
- Seat Post: Kestrel EMS Pro, Carbon, Ritchey Clamp System
- Seat Clamp: Ritchey Design Clamp System
The price for this unisex Aero Carbon Kestrel Talon road bike is incredible. This 2016 model retails for $2,795, but you can purchase it on sale at BikesDirect.com for only $1,299.95. Shipping is free and the bike arrives 90% assembled. Comparable road bikes equipped with similar components and materials are going for at least $2,500 and up.
Now is the time to take advantage of a deal like this and get yourself a pro bike at an economical price.
Quality Road Bikes Under $1,200
The Best Road Bikes Featured at Interbike 2016